Thursday, September 26, 2019

Dollar Tree fall door hanger

After seeing the article from Angie at Burton Avenue, I couldn't wait to try this adorable fall pumpkin door hanger.  I found several hangers to choose from, but chose the same as featured in the article.  I also found the ribbon and leaves at Dollar Tree.  I have enough ribbon the make several more of these, so it really inexpensive.  Bonus, the Oracal 12x12 vinyls sheets are on sale at Michaels this week for .99 each!  I will say, after following the tutorial, I think I would not cut the vinyl and try to line it up to the pumpkin, but cut out a rectangle, stick the vinyl in place, then cut away the excess with a craft knife.  The rest comes together quickly and uses a bit of hot glue to place the leaves and bow.  I ran out of jute twine so I used linen thread as a substitute.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: