Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Making Christmas bright

So I totally spaced on posting last year and have been scrambling to catch up.  Here is last year's Christmas card, just in time for me to start working on this year's card! 
I used Stampin Up's Making Christmas Bright set.  The card is based on this one from Pinterest.  I used sponge daubers to make the glow.  TIP: sponge off a bit and tap lightly.  As you can see the red ones are really dark.  Because I was mass producing this card for our annual mailing, I loved using the stamparatus from SU.  Each string of lights were stamped 3 times, and on 4 dozen cards.  I swapped the sentiment and used a banner punch to notch the ends.  Cardstock colors are Whisper White and Basic Black.  Bulb colors include: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist, Pacific Point, and Gorgeous Grape. 
Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: