Monday, October 14, 2019

Warm Wishes cocoa mugs

These adorable paper mugs are based on a mug card I found on Pinterest.  I took the template and instead of printing it on cardstock and cutting it out, I transferred the image to Cricut Design Space and adjusted it for cutting.  I use double sided 12x12 and get 2 per sheet.  Once they are removed from the cutting mat, simply fold and glue along the two sides.  I embellished these with a print and cut design I created in Design Space, as well as cutting tags that are tied on the handle.  All I have to do is slip a hot cocoa packet into them.  These will be sold at the craft fair in November and these were big sellers last year.  They make great co-worker gifts or stocking stuffers and there is plenty of room to slip a gift card inside.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: