Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Santa & Penguin gift card envelopes

I am getting ready for a local craft fair.  This is the second year I am participating and am trying different things.  These Santa gift card holders sold really well last year, so I am adding the penguin ones to see how they do.  I got a lot of positive responses from them and sold out.
I used the envelope punch board to make the smallest envelope, then added a white liner where a greeting can be added.  I made the Santa belly band with Basic Black and punched the belt with champagne glimmer paper using a scalloped square punch.
The penguin's belly is a large oval punch on white glimmer paper, then trimmed even with the bottom of the envelope.  The eyes are punched from small circles and I used a gel pen to give a little sparkle.  A small heart punched from Pumpkin Pie cardstock is the beak.  I used a mini velcro dot for the closure.  (They are a bit pricey, but I found some on clearance and have used a 50 or 60% off coupon at Joann.)  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: