Monday, September 23, 2019

Jolly Elf gift card holder

I am selling at our local high school craft fair in November.  Last year, these Hershey Kisses gift card holders were a huge hit, along with a couple other style of holders.  You will find the link to my last year design here and the video tutorial here.
This year, I have three colors - Old Olive, Real Red, and Shaded Spruce.  I am using retired 6x6 Stampin Up DSP, a sentiment using a Cricut print and cut on white cardstock, and punch art elves.  The elf is made using Petal Pink cardstock for the face and ears.  The face is punched with a retired ornament punch from SU, and a fiskars flower petal punch for the ears.  The nose is a 3/8 inch circle punch and is attached with a foam dot.  They eyes are punched from a 3/8 in circle in white and a 1/4 in circle in black.  You can also use the owl builder punch from SU.  The hat is punched in Real Red from a heart punch, then removing the bumps of the heart with an oval punch.  I also made the green brim of the hat from the oval punch.  I glued mini white pom poms on the tip of the hat and a hand drawn smile.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: