Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Gamer Birthday Card


My bff's youngest is a huge gamer so when I found the card from JenniferMaker.com I just could not resist!  The big thing to remember when you upload the file is to convert the score lines and attach them.  Once that is done, its just a few cuts.  The black takes two sheets, then one red, and a white scrap.  I will also mention to be aware of the thickness of your papers.  I used 110lb for the white and it was not a complete cut even when set to heavy cardstock.  I ended up repeating the cut 6 times!  As long as you do not unload the mat you can repeat the same cut.  The white layer has several delicate small cuts.  The gift card tucks behind the controller, but you can seal that off if you wish.  I added holographic paper behind the inner sentiment and heat embossed the birthday sentiment on the front in yellow.  Thanks for looking! 

April

No comments: