Saturday, September 5, 2020

Mask keeper

 


I needed a way for my youngest to store his mask during lunch at school.  The idea of him dropping it on the table or tossing it in his backpack does not sit well with me.  I was shopping at target, grabbing some extra masks to keep on hand and stopped in the health section to grab some small bottles of hand sanitizer when I came across soap dishes in the travel section.  Inspiration!  This is an Up&Up brand dish and I used a bit of acetone.to remove the decal.  I found a mask image and cut it on my Cricut in opal holographic vinyl.  Weeding this was a bit of a pain, to be honest, but it is pretty cute.  We pack it in his lunch bag, then he puts his mask in while he eats.  It is washed before repacking his lunch.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: