Tuesday, April 22, 2008

How do you pick a layout?




Sometimes it best to let the photos tell the story, other times, it just works to make whatever layout you create be the dominating element. This example is a really neat layout that I saw online and then received in one of those mail order offers. I wanted to showcase some of no.3's accomplishments (all the more precious because he has developmental delays), but I didn't want to have to make 5, 6, or 7 different layouts. This is a great way to showcase several stages and have a two page map of that first amazing year. You can pick and choose what milestones to feature, but I love the pebbles at the bottom. Even with a boy, you can alter the colors and accents to suit your needs. This was also my first stab at using stamps in the picture...(this one came before the Taekwondo page). I also showcased things like brads, and the Cricut...things I was really comfortable with using by the time I did this.

No comments: