I have just discovered chipboard so I am learning to play with it a little at a time. Here is my DS during a day in the snow...I'll show you a different version for DD later on. I used an ink pad to color the letters, then used watermark to put a snowflake over the "s," then dumped clear embossing glitter over that. It was sort of a failed experiment, but still came out neat. I have just started using embossing powder too...what I learned is that the blue ink needed more time to dry before I put the watermark ink on. The embossing powder came out lighter on the blue and heavier on the watermark. Sadly, when heated, it sort of melted all together, but still left a nice print underneath. Oh well, you never know until you try!