Friday, June 27, 2008

Bitten By the Bug challenge


I just love Regina's work on the Cricut site...my personal fav is the Mickey's house-new home card. She had a great challenge...something for baby using primarily brown and has a heart. Okay, I missed fitting the heart in this pic, but I went back and added a heart on the pink bear. Matt is a toddler now, so I used "big boy" instead of "baby" in the title. I love the Brown Bear story so it just seemed natural to use it. The bears are actually bunnies from the Doodlecharms cartridge and they have their ears trimmed down. I drew their faces and used a gel pen to accent their eyes. I cut inner pieces for their ears freehand. The paper is from Mike's, stamped with one of Mike's dollar section stamps, using Brocade Blue from SU!. All blue pieces are chalked and the bears and brown mat are inked with brown chalk ink. Title was printed and matted. Ribbon is from Walmart's craft department. Looking back there are definitely things I would change to make it better, but it still turned out pretty cute. Thanks for looking!

April

1 comment:

Regina Easter said...

what an adorable layout..........