Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Funday #19 - Stitching

This week is one of my favorite challenges because the possibilities are endless...stitching.  So, I pulled out my trusty sewing maching because I love the look of machine stitches.  I used a straight stitch around the edge of the card and zig zag stitches along the scallop border. 
The base is vanilla with layers of kraft.  The patterned music paper I found on another blog.  She used a photo of the vintage sheet music to create drawer liner for a desk.  Isn't it fab?!?  The sentiment sheet is from K&Co Smash Entertainment themed pad.  They are so quirky and add a quick embellishment to your project.  I used SU's lacy scallop punch to add a border and added little pears between the scallops.  The image is from the new Miss Anya Garland and is colored in copic markers, then mounted on dimensionals. 
Be sure to check out the rest of the design team creations and play along at TGF's Farm Fresh Challenge blog.  Thanks for looking!  April

1 comment:

Rachel Parys said...

Awww..she's cute! I love the music paper too! Great card. Doesn't the sewing really give it a special something!?