Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's notes

These are the treats I made for my preschooler's teachers.  They are 3x3 post-it note holders.  The paper is Calypso Coral that is run through the Swiss Dots embossing folder.  Dimensions are 3 1/4 x 6 3/4 inches.  The scallop circle is Whisper White and stamped with Jet Black Staz-On using the CTMH Little Treasures set.  I used Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Purely Pomegrante, and Wisteria Wonder inks and a blender pen to color the conversation hearts.  I punched a hole on each side of the jar, using an embroidery needle to thread the Cherry Cobbler baker's twine through.  I stamped each post-it with the conversation hearts, then used double stick tape to mount the notes in the wrap.  I folded the wraps so they would have an easel to display the image. 
Fast and simple.  Thanks for looking!  April

1 comment:

Rachel Parys said...

Awww...April, those are perfect! You can never have enough post-it pads, I go through them like crazy! Great project!