Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday Funday #21 - Primary Colors

It's my turn to host this week's Monday Funday at TGF's Farm Fresh Challenge blog and I chose "Show your primary colors". 
My card base is SU's Whisper White cardstock with layers of Only Orange and Brilliant Blue (retired *sigh*).  The gingham is open stock paper from Michael's.  I used the EK Success ABC border and stitched around the blue layer.  Next, I wrapped the orange layer with Early Espresso baker's twine and mounted the sentiment from Off the Chart (retired) with dimensionals.  The image is Ian from TGF's Special Autumn, colored in copic and mounted with dimensionals. 
Now, it's your turn!  Head to the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT samples and to play along.  Thanks for looking!  April

1 comment:

Rachel Parys said...

Love the eye chart! What a cute idea! Great guy card, I need to work on a few more guy cards myself!