Friday, August 17, 2012

Don't be angry...

Here is the other angry birds card I made for one of my bff's sweet boys.  The directions and inspiration for this came from Niki and you can find it here.  I didn't have all the punches, so I used my Cricut's George and Basic Shapes and some other punches to complete the cards. 
The card base is Whisper White with layers of Recollections blue argyle and Scrap Around the Blocks sea shells.  The sentiment is from SU's retired Grunge Rock.  Be sure to visit Niki's blog for the directions and list of supplies. 
Inside reads "Don't be angry, it's your birthday!"  I put the yellow one inside near the sentiment but cropped it to give you a close up.  Thanks for looking!  April

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your card turned out great! Thanks for the shout-out. I appreciate it much {{HUGS}}