Saturday, July 12, 2014

Embossing Folder Storage

My youngest just got a new pair of shoes so I stole to make new storage for my ever growing stock of embossing folders.  I used some mod podge on the outside with some Paper Studio designer paper on the outside.  I also recycled the chipboard from the MPP kits and cut with the Tim Holtz bracket die.  I used my label machine to make the titles.  I also recycled some manila folders my husband had ready to recycle to make mini folders.  The tabs are scap pieces of Bo Bunny Back to Basics dots and are punched with the SU tab punch or a corner rounder.  I embossed each folder in it's matching design for quick reference.  The large tabs are for my favorite and frequently used folders.  Thanks for looking!  April
example of completed folder

No comments: