Monday, August 25, 2014

12th birthday card

So I absolutely need to catch up on birthday cards.  Sometimes they seem never ending but I love to hear from the recipients and makes me smile, so I insist on making each card, rather than buy it at Hallmark.  This is for my BFF's middle child who is turning 12 soon.
This card is made using the left over pieces from a long retired Stampin Up Simply Sent Rock Star set.  It is based on a similar card I found on Pinterest.  The stamps are Endless Birthday Wishes stamped in Bashful Blue and Old Olive.  The stars were leftover stickers from the set, popped up on dimensionals.  Coordinating colors include: More Mustard, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue and Whisper White.  It was super fast and easy to put together, taking less than 10 minutes.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: