Thursday, August 14, 2014

Copic swatch book

 
I found this great copic swatch book on pinterest.  The fantastic site even has a download of all the pages.  I added a few extra of the blanks so I could practice different techniques.  I printed the pages then took my favorite copic paper (neenah solar white) over to the copy shop.  I printed the sheets on my paper then trimmed.  I got them in the order I wanted and brought two chipboard pieces with me already cut just a bit larger than an A2 size card front.  Next, I took it to the counter and had the staff help me pick the best binding based on the size.  With copies and binding, it cost less than $5.
I finished the cover with SN@P papers, doily, an image from The Greeting Farm, and a title made from Michael's dollar mini wood alphabet and the decorative label punch.  Last was a few gemstones.
copic color chart
technique sample page
I stamped some of my favorite images in after making a mask for the ovals and using a post it for the squares.  I have the marker list filled in and am starting doing samples of techniques.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: