Friday, August 1, 2014

Seriously love you

I wanted to make a card from the odds and ends of My Paper Pumpkin sets I have been collecting the last several months.  Here I used stamps and bits from the Welcome kit, September 2013, December 2013, and January 2014.
The base is kraft with layers of SN@P paper that matches Smokey Slate, red glitter paper, and a doily cut in half.  I stamped the base with the splatter and love stamps in Crumb Cake.  I stamped off the love stamp to make it softer in the background.  I stamped the word bubble in Soft Suede, also stamping off.  Next I gave a couple of quick, light spritzes of Gold Glow mist.  After that dried, I stamped the seriously stamp in Versamark then embossed with red powder.  The love you is stamped from the September "love your guts" by masking the "r guts" and inked with Basic Gray.  The SN@P paper is cut with the banner dies from SU.  The doily is stamped with arrows from the January 2014 kit in Basic Gray.  The red glitter heart is punched with the retired SU large heart punch. The wood pieces are left from the December 2013 kit and glued with liquid glass (aka Crystal Effects).  It seems to have a stronger hold to the glitter than other adhesives.   I wanted to keep it flat for mailing and a bit less girly so I skipped the extra embellishments.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: