Monday, November 17, 2014

Pie card

This is my SWAP for my monthly stamp club featuring the October 2014 My Paper Pumpkin stamps.  The base is Very Vanilla with layers of Old Olive and Bo Bunny's Shabby Princess papers.  The doily is layered with coordinating Shabby Princess paper cut with the third classic circle from Nestabilities.  The pie is cut using a 1 3/4" circle from aluminum foil, the scalloped circle from kraft, a 1 1/2" circle from Pumpkin Pie, and inking with Crumb Cake.  I cut a slice before mounting on the foil layer.  I also used a small flower punch with Whisper White cardstock crumpled before adding to the slice for whipped topping.  I used Very Vanilla, stamped with Early Espresso and a flag notched with the corner of a square punch, before mounting on a dimensional and bending the flag tail.  I added some gold glitter tape behind the flag and inside I inked "Happy Thanksgiving" in Old Olive.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: