Friday, April 24, 2015

DVC member key chain


This is one of the little fish extender gifts I put together for our upcoming Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise.  I have these great Disney photopolymer stamps and it included the words "Disney" & "vacation" so I just had to improvise the last bit.  I used alphabet stamps to spell out "club" & "member".  I purchased the white Shrinky Dink plastic from Michael's, cut ovals from nestabilities, punched a hole for the key ring, then stamped Staz-On inks in Jet Black, Azure, and Blazing Red.  Once shrunk in the toaster oven, I used Crystal Effects (liquid glass or glossy accents) to coat the stamped area.  Once dry, I added jump rings and attached to the key ring.  I also used some leftover Mickey faces I had made into charms several years ago.
I put them in mini ziploc baggies, then mounted them on paint chip samples from the Disney line by Glidden featured at Walmart.
close up of shrinky dink
Thanks for looking!  April 

No comments: