Monday, May 5, 2008

So much for scrapping!





I have been busy working on several projects for an online swap. I have 8 handmade surprises - Mickey and Minnie die cuts for a Mickey and Friends character swap. I will get one of them back along with photo mats, journal boxes, deco squares, fiber or ribbon, and other goodies. I also have "quilt" deco squares. My scrapbook bingo group has decided to make a paper quilt. We send in squares and get others back to make a pretty "quilt" to display. I can't wait to see the others! Last I have been working on cards for our Mega Card Swap. I signed up for several different cards and will get a variety of each back...I have baby, birthday, kids birthday, love, anniversary, congrats, thinking of you, thank you and still have a blank set to make. Here is a couple of photos of my work...enjoy!

1 comment:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Thanks for the link to the new blog April! Hope to see you back on Friday! :)