Saturday, May 24, 2008

Stamp Something Faux Challenge



Here is my contribution to this weeks Stamp Something challenge! This week is faux something...I made a faux quilt (paper) with faux stitching (drawn in). I also used liquid glass for on the year tag for a faux glass. I have been dying to try the paper quilt, but I am less than happy with the result. I have a close-up of the "stitching" which was done with a white gel pen and a ruler. I wonder if it would work better with fewer pics so it lets the background show more. Again, no stamping...shame on me! Hhhhhmmm...maybe another try in the future?

3 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

LOVE this faux quilt idea April! Looks fab! Great pages and printed papers too. No worries about not stamping, happy that you had the chance to play along with us this week. :)

tracie said...

fab layout, love the faux stitching on the faux quilt - gorgeous :-)x

Erin... said...

What a fun faux quilt!! cute pics too!! thanks for playing.