Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"Tied" LO challenge for Scrapbook Bingo


I am a member of Yahoo! Groups Scrapbook Bingo. Amanda and the girls ROCK! We have all kinds of games, virtual crops and a weekly challenge. This week's challenge is to tie things in your LO. Okay, it is only one thing, but it is cute. This is another pagemap.com LO, just tweeked a bit.


I was going to go with pink as my base color, but these are not ultra-girly girls...they are Girl Scouts. I used bright colors to feature the girls and finally got brave enough to try out the felt ribbon I got in a group buy. I really like the effect. To keep it from looking too bulky, I cut the felt ribbon in half with my cutter. I think it makes it seem more balanced.


I have another LO to share, but it will have to wait...it is entered into a contest for pagemaps.com. Here's hoping...
Thanks for looking!
April