Thursday, October 7, 2010

Karate Kid - Take Two


Here's my daughter's Tae Kwon Do LO. Again, it is inspired by pagemaps. I used left overs from my son's LO and incorporated colors from her photo background. I wanted hers to be a little girly, but not in a ribbons and lace kind of way. I found these beautiful fans on Cricut's Ashlyn Alphabet...aren't they just darling? It kind of gave the eastern feel, but still let her look a little tough. Do you see that I used the flowers from the center of the fans on the photo? The LO called for some kind of embellishment there, but I was struggling to find something complementary. The lavender cardstock is open stock from Michaels. The blue is a bit heavier and just slightly textured, but I can't remember where it is from. The blue block is also from Ashlyn Alphabet and is cut about 2/3 across and used on both the top and bottom of the photo. The circle is from George and Basic shapes. I stamped the title from Inkado acrylic lower case in Jet Black Staz-On. Thanks for looking! April

No comments: