Monday, October 4, 2010

Playing Catch-Up

So I finally got back to a couple of scrap pages. The first is my daughter's first musical instrument. The background was already pre-printed and I used sharpie markers to color it in portions. I then went back and enhanced some of the images with a Spica pen. They are hard to find, but it adds a faint bit of shimmer to the image. Title is cut from cardstock and vinyl with Cricut's Opposites Attract. I used a sanding block to rough up the mats a bit. The music notes behind the title were cut on Cuttlebug. The black mat and music notes were spritzed with Vanilla Smooch from Stampin Up.


The second LO is my son's new school pic. I didn't use anything fancy, just used some Taken With Teal cardstock to break up the B&T paper. The embellishments are from Creative Imaginations Back to School line. I mounted the 2nd Grade sticker on cardstock and used a wide oval punch then attached with dimensionals. Simple but cute.

Thanks for looking! April

1 comment:

Christy said...

LOVE THEM!!! Keep 'em coming :)