Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tae Kwon Do

I am finally caught up on the sport LOs (I hope). This is my son's photo from last summer...yea, I am that far behind. *Sigh*
Anyway, the LO is from pagemaps...god, how I love pagemaps! (I print each month's pdf and keep it in a binder so I can hunt for ideas.) So, the base is red cardstock. The B&T is the Korean flag in black and white that I found at our local scrap store. The other B&T paper is by Moxxie and is awesomely double-sided. I used some leftover blue from the last LO to make some of the embellishments. I used various sized circle punches and stamped the yin-yang on some. The photo is mounted a black mat and I used the EK Success notebook border punch. Last, I stamped the title along the side. The original LO called for a landscape photo and the title under it, so I did a little rotating. I also wanted the flag to be somewhat visable. As always, thanks for looking! April

No comments: