Saturday, October 9, 2010

Build-A-Bear Birthday Invites


So we are taking our youngest to BABW for his birthday, along with his preschool friends. Yea, the invites you can pull for the Build-A-Bear are okay, but I wanted something more.

The base is Bo Bunny Back to Basics cardstock. They are cut roughly 6x5 1/4 and I used the Stampin Up scalloped border punch on the bottom. I chose it because it is double sided. It is the same color but one side is polka dot and the other is kind a marbled look. I found a BABW icon, then sized it in a wordprocessing program. I printed the info in a separate document on vellum. Next I stacked the BABW icon and party info and attached them to the base with a tiny bit of adhesive to keep it in place until I got the invites punched and eyelets placed. I used 3/16" eyelets and tied with Night of Navy ribbon. Last, I punched 1 1/4" circles from white cardstock and punched 5/8" holes in that. I wrote the name of the invited child on the circle and attached to the ribbon with a safety pin. Simple but cute! Thanks for looking! April

No comments: