Friday, August 12, 2011

the "write" stuff


So I wanted to give my daughter some stationery to take to camp.  I doubt she will have much time, but any line of communication is good.  This is a base of Very Vanilla cardstock layered with Chocolate Chip.  The top layer is inked with the faded script stamp from Stampabilities in CTMH's Brown Bag.  The ribbon is from a SU grab bag, so I can't swear on the name but it is the 1 1/4" striped grosgrain.  I think it is too dark to be Real Red, but maybe Cherry Cobbler or Riding Hood Red?  The image is TGF's Flutter Anya and is colored in copic with accents of Sakura Stardust gel pen.  The sentiment is handwritten on the decorative label punch.  Inside are cards stamped in Grunge Rock in the new In Colors: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade and Wisteria Wonder using the Grunge Rock stamp set.  Thanks for looking!  April

inside of folder

No comments: