Monday, August 15, 2011

Matt's Many Hats

Yea, still majorly behind on the scrapbooking.  I know I should take a break from the challenges or find more hours of the day to hide in my scrap nook.  This is my youngest and his recent obsession with hats...everyone's hats. 
The base is SU's Chocolate Chip textured cardstock with Bo Bunny's Shabby Princess Pep Rally papers.  I just love it and have used it several times.  The border near the top is Martha Stewart.  The embellishments are printed copies of Dr. Seuss's 500 Hats of Bartholmew Cubbins and TGF's Just for You Oliver colored in copic markers and mounted with dimensionals.  I took a couple of the photos and matted and mounted them on dimensionals to add interest.  The title is Cricut's Doodletype and coordinating Bo Bunny stickers.  I wanted the LO to looked like a ecclectic collage so it seems a bit random and cluttered.  Sorry for the glare, but it was the best one I got.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: