Monday, October 14, 2013

Christmas SWAP card

So this is my SWAP card for my stamp club.  I used Very Vanilla and cut rectangle panels at 1 3/8x3 1/4" and punched the squares from a 1 3/8" square punch from SU.  I used the SU word Window punch to make the knob plate and a brass brad for the knob.  I used a 3/4" circle punch on SU Garden Green, then punched again with the scalloped circle punch for the wreaths.  I used two for each wreath and inked them with Old Olive before stacking with dimesionals and adding bling colored with red sharpie marker.  The banner is made on SU Whisper White and stamped in SU Real Red with the SU Petite Pairs sentiment.  I warped the paper a bit and used a corner of the square punch to make the nothces.  The matching sentiment is stamped inside. 
I realized after I put them together that I forgot to emboss the door pieces with the wood texture embossing folder...oh well.  These came together pretty quick so they could be massed produced.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: