Sunday, December 22, 2013

gift card holder

I had some left over paper from yesterday's post so I decided to make a gift card holder for my son's to use for their sister's gift.  I used the ornamental die from Tim Holtz on kraft paper, cutting twice.  I also cut the extra SN@P paper and the scalloped border in Whisper White.  I used the Zig two-way pen around the edges to seal, leaving the top open to slide the gift card in.  The banner is made from Whisper White and the To/From is from the SU Season of Style rotary stamp. 
I stamped the front panel with the SU Christmas star and heat embossed in metallic silver.  Next, I spritzed it with Heidi Swapp in aquamarine.  I used the left over edges of the die to make the banner pieces.  I used the Christmas stamp from retired So Many Scallops in Basic Grey and punched with the scallop circle.  I used the 3/4" circle to punch the snowflake in the middle, popping it up on a dimensional.  Last, is a large brad to make a hinge for the holder.  Thanks for looking!  April
 

No comments: