Friday, December 6, 2013

Teacher Gifts, part 2

This is for my youngest child's student teacher.  I wanted to give her a little something and I got this little box of chocolates at Hallmark when I picked up the kids' ornaments.  I used kraft and left over patterned paper from DCWV's Christmas stack.  The image is from TGF's Tea-rific photopolymer set.  (I am entering this into the TGF Farm Fresh Friday sparkle challenge.)  The image is colored in copic markers and I added accents in Sukura Stardust clear gel pen to make it sparkle.  It is around the rims, stripes, blooms, swirls and plate.  I can't get a good angle to make it pop, but you can see a bit of it in the photo below.  I cut it out using Nestabilities circle and layered it on a Nestabilities scalloped circle cut from Cherry Cobbler.  Both layers are mounted with dimensionals.  I left two sides of the base open to slide a tag in with a coffee gift card attached.  I used a little jute twine and left over ribbon to make a pull tab for the card.  Thanks for looking!  April
close up of sparkle

 

No comments: