Saturday, December 7, 2013

November My Paper Pumpkin

I am putting together a lot of small card packages together for my kids teachers and helpers.  As soon as I opened this up, I knew it was a fantastic gift.  I followed the instructions with no alterations because I was really not overly inspired and the set was pretty cute to start with.  I stamped the flaps of the envelopes with the star, the popped the set into a baggie, adding a topper of kraft, Real Red, and Very Vanilla.  I had a little bit of the stitched ribbon left over from stamp club and added the sentiment from SU's Endless Wishes in Real Red and Basic Grey.  Super simple gifting AND I get to keep the stamps.  Thanks for looking!  April

1 comment:

gobeagirl said...

Hi April, this is such a cute idea for a holiday gift. Both my kiddos are in High School now and no longer feel that teacher gifts are correct. ???! I have no idea, but if I made them and they didn't give them I would be upset with my kids so I just don't. Lol... oh well, still plenty to do anyway. So, love this idea and how you have put it all together. I am sure the teachers and TAs on your list are very lucky indeed. Hope you are doing well. I have been so bad about getting to everyones blogs lately, but thought I would take a few minutes to take care of that this morning. :0) Wishing you a very Merry Christmas. hugs Lisa