Monday, December 23, 2013

Gift Card Holder

I saw this super quick and easy gift card holder on Dawn's website.  It is a quick tutorial and Dawn gives great directions.  You can find it here.  

I used kraft for the base with layers of SN@P paper (leftover from a couple of previous posts), kraft, and Whisper White.  I used the Nestabilities Labels One, scalloped squares, and classic squares.  The embossing folder is from Paper Studio at Hobby Lobby.  The notch for the gift card is made using the SU decorative label punch.  The image on the front is from SU's Endless Wishes - my favorite stamp set - in Soft Sky, Baja Breeze, and Soft Suede.  (I should have used Crumb Cake, oh well.)  I covered the square in versamark ink, then embossed with iridecent ice embossing powder.  I added a couple of pearls to make it pop, but wanted it to be as flat as possible for mailing.  I also added a tag from SU's Tags til Christmas set, stamped in Baja Breeze, and attached with a SU mini clothes pin.  Thanks for looking!  April

inside of card
finished card with tag

No comments: