Sunday, December 21, 2014

Bus Driver key rings

Every Christmas, I try to give all they teachers and school staff a little something.  So many times the bus drivers and other support staff are missed.  I like to give the drivers something small like a coffee gift card.  This time, I found these cute little key ring/gift tag cards from Starbucks.  I picked up a pack of rings from Hobby Lobby for under $3 and pulled out the shrink plastic and some jump rings.  I used sharpies and metallic pens to make the little school bus, then shrunk with my heat gun.
I also made cute little tags from the SU Endless Wishes sentiments in silver embossing powder and a sponged in Lost Lagoon snowflake using the waste from the November My Paper Pumpkin snowflakes.  Thanks for looking!  April

close up of gift tag

No comments: