Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Very Merry Wishes

I just can't get enough of the Stampin' Up Endless Wishes set.  It is my go-to set during the holidays.  I have seen so many great ideas on how to stretch the November My Paper Pumpkin snowflake kit and the Endless Wishes set goes so well.  The base is white with layers of Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, and Whisper White.  The snowflake base is heat embossed in silver metallic to match the flake in the middle.  The snowflake medallion is the negative from the silver sheet of die cut flakes in the kit.  I cut the negatives into strips and then into individual squares.  It has a scrap of the Letterpress snowflake DSP behind it, topped with a gemstone.  The scalloped square is cut from nestabilities lacy squares.  Super simple and a fast way to use up little scraps you have laying around from other projects.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: