Friday, December 19, 2014

Cheeky Teachers

I made similar frames for teachers a few years ago.  They were such a hit, I decided to do these for my youngest child's teachers.  (Sorry for the reflection and slightly blurry pics.  They didn't look bad on the camera screen.)  The image is TGF's Cheeky Geeky, colored in copic and paper pieced.  The coordinating papers are from Bo Bunny's Shabby Princess Pep Rally line.  The chalkboard is made from kraft and basic black.  To make the woodgrain, I used my wood embossing folder, inked it then closed and rubbed firmly.  It's light, but leaves a nice grain.  I forgot to rub the "board" with my white ink, but the writing is done with a chalk writer.  The banner is made from SU Banner Blast in Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Grey and Daffodil Delight.  I punched them with the coordinating punch and mounted them on a string of baker's twine, attaching them to the frame with micro glue dots.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: