Sunday, February 6, 2011

Another scrapped birthday card...

Here is another card made with the leftover retired SU scraps. I used the scalloped border punch on a scrap of Pumpkin Pie, then layered some of the printed paper. I used a border sticker from the kit along just above the scallop. I used the 1 3/4" circle punch for the hole in the corner. I then stitched around the edge of the card, then added a piece of scrap ribbon (it's close to Old Olive, just slightly darker). Next I attached it to card base, then used the already punched circle to line up and punch through the base. I used a circle sticker from the kit and stamped the sentiment from Whimsical Phrases in Jet Black Staz-On. I was going to add a brad in the circle for a little dimension, but then it seemed too big and bulky, so I used a spiral paperclip, then added a little leftover tag from the kit. Thanks for looking! April

No comments: