Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Oh the weather outside is frightful....so I am hiding at my scrap area. I am still catching up on more cards for my stash, so here you go. These use a birthday set from SU and I am pretty sure it is retired. Again, using the retired Bold Brights - Only Orange, Green Gable, Brilliant Blue, Pink Passion, Yo Yo Yellow and Tempting Turquoise.
The first card uses Brilliant Blue and the Swiss dots embossing folder, then I layered pieces of Tempting Turquoise and Only Orange and Whisper White cardstock. The tab is punched from Pink Passion and the sentiment was stamped in two parts. Some polka dot matching ribbon from Michael's finishes it off.
The second card uses Only Orange run through the Cuttlebug with the Sizzix stars folder. Next I used the masking technique to stamp the balloons, drew the string, and attached a pink grosgrain bow. After that, I added layers of Tempting Turquoise and Yo Yo Yellow, stamped with the sentiment and added a couple of sterling brads.
The last card, is Pink Passion embossed with the Cuttlebug circle folder. I layered Green Gable and some scrap purple. I then punched the tab in Tempting Turquoise, then layered that with a Yo Yo Yellow circle, an Only Orange scallop and the image stamped and cut out in Tempting Turquoise. I cut the bow off the image and replaced it with a white satin bow. Thanks for looking! April

1 comment:

myself said...

WOW! you're jammin' with your jo (mojo, that is!).