Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Season of Friendship card

I have been itching to try out the Season of Friendship stamp set. It is still current and I know I want to use it on a LO here shortly, but wanted to play a bit. The base is cloud B&T paper I had in stash. The grass is cut with the drippy goo punch and layered to look a bit more dimensional. Tree is stamped in Timber Staz-On, the the leaves in Cactus and Forest greens Staz-On. I used the stamp-off technique, where you keep stamping without reloading more ink. I then used the heart from Things I Love stamp set and inked in Blazing Red Staz-On. The bird is stamped in Azure Staz-On and mounted on a piece of dimensional. Then the sentiment is stamped in the corner of the grass in Jet Black Staz-On.
I love the flexibility of this set! You can use it for all seasons and has cute accessory stamps to customize it. Thanks for looking! April

1 comment:

myself said...

OH, OH! I lOVE this one! I love how you used the "drippy-goo" punch for something other than well... drippy goo! Wonderful idea!