Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine Bottled Water Treats

I am finally getting to the teacher treats. I decided to do the bottled water treats I have seen on so many blogs. This one is based on the pattern used by Dawn. (If you have trouble seeing the video, she also has them on YouTube.) If you want to follow along with Dawn, start with a 4x11 piece of cardstock. You will need a scoring tool, scissors, a scallop circle punch, and a 1 1/4 inch circle punch.

I just adjusted mine to suit the theme. I am using the retired Pink Passion and Pixie Pink, then layered some pink heart B&T paper. Next punch out the scallop circle and layered with a circle with embossed devine swirls and the stamped image. Image is stamped in Pixie Pink for the heart from last year's level I set, and then stamped with a acryllic image from Michael's dollar section in Staz-On Jet Black. I used a paper piercing tool for the middle of each scallop, then mounted on a dimensional. Thanks for looking! April

No comments: