Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lego favor bags

One of my son's friends can't be at the party and was really bummed, so I thought I would put his goody in a special bag. Turned out so cute, Alex asked me to make them for all his friends. So here I sit with a square punch and little circle punch...you guessed it, hand-glueing little dots onto squares to make bricks. Geez, the things we do for our munchkins.
I had a few left over mini paper lunch bags and used scraps for the pieces. I used the 1 3/8 inch square from Stampin Up/EK Success and the EK Bubble border punch to get the right size circle. I mounted one lego brick at an angle, then put the second "brick" on dimensionals and tiltled it the opposite direction. I then layered two squares to make their tags and stapled to the bag with a bit of leftover ribbon from my stash. They will make cute placeholders on the table and will be our activity. Each boy has a mini lego kit to take home. Thanks for looking! April

No comments: