Thursday, July 5, 2012

2012 Books SMASH

Here is my list of books I have finished reading this year.  I have pics from some and left a space to add pics or write in more as the year progresses.  I wanted to see how much I actually read in a year.  Mind you, this doesn't cover the fanfic or online stories I have read (way more than paper books!) but I still wanted to show my kids the value of reading over the course of the whole year.  (I have to get my daughter to do this in her SMASH - at 12 years old, she reads as much if not more than I do!)
Pictures of the covers were found online and printed on cardstock.  The dictionary piece is from and odds and ends set I was given for completing my heart journal.  The lined pattern paper is from the Art C bits and pieces set I found on clearance at Michaels.  I used bits of washi tape from Queen & Co.  The title lettering is from Tim Holtz stickers and the SMASH label maker.  I look forward to filling the rest of the page in throughout the duration of the year.  Thanks for looking!  April

1 comment:

gobeagirl said...

April this is just awesome as well. I had to laugh when I saw it as I am about half way through fifty shades of Grey. I picked it up on my Nook as it takes place in Washinton State and Oregon. Had not idea what is was about, but just at the point where she is going to sign the contract. We'll see. lol. Have you read all three? We are all like this in our house. Both kids have read a ton of books and so have Jerry and I. Our idea of fun is to go out of town and hit up Barnes and Nobles to sit and read or walk around checking out all the wonderful pages of all their wonderful books. Ahhh I think I could spend just as much money on books as I do on crafty supplies. lol..Ok, close! Hugs, Lisa