Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Cartoon SMASH

Seriously, what kid did not spend a few hours a week in front of the TV...especially us kids of the 80's.  I have been having a blast watching the revival of many of those shows and, sadly, many do not measure up.  My kids love the new Thundercats, Transformers Prime, and GI Joe: Renegades.  I miss the old GI Joe...did you know it is on HUB late at night?  My first goofy childhood crush was with Rick from Robotech...I was 10 and he was soooo cute for a cartoon.  LOL
Anyway, here are my favorites in SMASH form.  I found pics online, printing them on cardstock.  Granted, these are not all I watched or loved, but I had to fit in 30-some-odd years of cartoons.  I used some of my SMASH washi tape and journalling from the SMASH favorite things pad.  I also left it as a flap with journalling underneath. 
What are some of your all-time favorite cartoons?  My top 5 are: Robotech, Scooby Doo, Where Are You?, Dungeons & Dragons, GI Joe: An American Hero, and Disney's Gargoyles. 
Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: