Monday, July 9, 2012

u & i

This is my daughter with her BFF.  The two of them are always hamming it up for the camera.  I am entering it into a pagemaps embellishment challenge
The layout is from a sketch offered for the challenge.  The base is Bazzill Core Color in bubblegum pink with layers of Bo Bunny.  These are all scraps from a album class I took a couple of years ago.  The brown is also Bazzill.  I used my nestabilities scallop circle in SU Certainly Celery.  I used a square punch to make the notches on the flags and my machine to add stitches.  The border is from Martha Stewart.  The title is stamped using sketchy font from Autumn Leaves in Timber Brown Staz-On.  The "&" is self-adhesive chipboard from Basic Grey and is lightly sponged in Soft Sky ink.  The images are TGF Miss Anya Lounge and Special Autumn, colored with copic markers and mounted with dimensionals.  The photo is also mounted on dimensionals so that the tag slides behind.  The tag is a scrap of the matching Bo Bunny with a tab made from the decorative label punch and fixed with a wide eyelet.  I used the polka dots embossing folder for the strip at the bottom right and the tab punch for the date plaque.  The chocolate flag has a stamp from 7 Gypsies, stamped in Whisper White craft ink.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: