Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Xmas 2009

I know, two posts in one day - whoo hoo!  Well, I finally have all three kids up to the start of 2010 in their scrapbooks!  That is a feat, let me tell you.  Now, I have 2 1/2 years to catch up times 3 kiddos.  Yea, good times. 
The LO is based on a May 2011 pagemap.  The base is Whisper White with layers of DCWV Christmas stack and Wild Wasabi.  The border is Martha Stewart.  I made the flags from scraps and used a square punch to make the notches.  Once they were in place, I used my sewing machine to add a little texture.  (My son's book is getting a little thick, so I am shying away from too many layers or heavy embellishments.)  I used the coordinating DCWV chipboard set to make the title.  It was very quick and easy to assemble.  Looking at it now, I wish I had some cream cardstock for the base or maybe I should have distressed it a bit with some ink.  Oh well, we always want to change something, right?  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: