Monday, October 6, 2008

Birthday - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse style


My youngest is monster-sized obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. We did a Mickey theme last year, but his birthday falls right before Halloween, so we decided on a Clubhouse Halloween Birthday party. We are inviting everyone to wear their costumes and we are going to play Halloween games and such. Anyway, here is his invites. I inked the grassy background. I made the clubhouse from Mickey's punch and a 2 inch circle punch. I cut a small rectangle for the neck and used a marker to make the windows. Yes, I am missing the shoe garage, glove balloon, etc. The Mickey is made from an acrylic set from Inkadinkado. I stamped him on his many colors and cut out to make a paper piecing. His party hat and sentiment are Studio G. I added some Crystal Stickles to the hat. Colors are SU's Green Galore, Only Orange, Real Red, Summer Sun, Whisper White and Basic Black. Thanks for looking! April

3 comments:

myself said...

I love these! How many did you have to make? It seems like a lot of work... but VERY cute!

Christy said...

You did awesome...so much work!!

Mamawheelie said...

Oh man, you're so nice to make such wonderful invitations for him! :D (And for the record, though we don't have cable anymore and I rarely ever watched that show when we did, I always have the song stuck in my house! Or how about that other Mickey Mouse cartoon, the one with the "Hot dog!" song?? Ugh!)