Friday, October 3, 2008

Midnight Snack


Here is a LO from 52 Sketches...52 Weeks. It is Week 39, in case anyone wants to see the sketch. This is my youngest eating pudding VERY late one night. He decided to get up and since he and dad were up...well, you get the idea. No wonder he likes to get up with dad! Of course, I had to have pictures! You have seen this paper on a couple of other LOs. I used the leftover scraps to make this. Paper is from Hobby Lobby. The brown cardstock is SU's Chocolate Chip. Fonts used are: "midnight" is Base Camp, "snack" is Mickey, and the bracket is from George and Basic Shapes. The scallop behind the clock is from Mini Monograms. I punched a circle and made a clock face that is chalked with Cat's eye chalk in Chestnut Roan. I was going to sew along it, but I honestly forgot.
Oh well, such is life...besides, I am trying to get caught up on the kids, so I can get to a Disney album that has been waiting since 2005! My husband will be thankful when that pile finally disappears from the table...LOL. Thanks for looking! April

4 comments:

Babykitty said...

that is gorgous. I love the colors. I really need to learn to use different fonts but it can be such a pain to keep switching them out. maybe I should invest in a jukebox.

Mamawheelie said...

TOO cute! I heart the brown/blue combo, and also your clock embellishment. :D Great layout!

Tonya Klar said...

This is so adorable! I love the colors. Just love it!

Christy said...

Oh my...that is too CUTE!!!!!