Sunday, October 19, 2008

Two sets, Two looks

I finished the other stationery box and thought I would show you them side-by-side. I am a blue kinda person, so I like the second set better. The blue set is also My Mind's Eye Bohemia collection. It is just so yummy!

What do you think of the cards? I used the same elements on both cards, but in different ways. I like both and wanted to show you how the same embellishments can be used in a variety of ways. I also used an extra flower on the green card...I just stopped at step two. Don't the flowers match the Bohemia set beautifully? Thanks for looking! April

3 comments:

Christy said...

Oh those are GORGEOUS!!!! If you see them 'scraplifted' try not to be offended. LOL.

Christy said...

Question....how did you make the box? Did you have a template or is it a premade box you simply covered? I would love to try this. chuckandchristina@yahoo.com :)

Captain Scrappy said...

I love both of them! Great job!