Saturday, October 4, 2008

If it isn't one thing...


It's another. I have been asking DH for better than three weeks what he would like to do for his mom's birthday. She lives in another state, so we need enough time to send it. Of course, he says "I don't know" and "I'll think about it". So I continue to nag. Last night (nearly midnight) I try again...his mom's birthday is Tuesday after all. He finally says "Can't you make her something or buy her a Starbuck's card." One, she doesn't do Starbucks...too high end for her and she is a gas station coffee type of gal. Two, like I haven't been asking you for the last how many days??? So I spend my Friday night racing around trying to come up with something. I wanted to cut some fabric on the Cricut, but that didn't work too well. I also tried using a punch...no luck there eiter. So, bust out the buttons and away we go. Not my best work, but what do you want when it is 11pm and it needs to be in tomorrow's mail? No wonder why I don't get much scrap time in!!! Tomorrow, I WILL get to spend some time scrapping...I don't care what else happens. Anyway, here is the end result of my mother-in-law birthday gift adventure. And the moral to this story? Never leave it up to your husband to figure out a birthday gift! It will only cause you more stress in the long run. Thanks for looking! April

2 comments:

Christy said...

Awe...that's really cute!

myself said...

I love this! It would actually do really good on a layout, too...